The Waters House is an apartment complex built in 1961 in the Heritage Hill District of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Close to downtown at the corner of Fulton and College, the complex is comprised of three floors with 103 units.
- Main floor lobby with telephone-operated security entrance doors
- Elevator and secure ground-level entrance for each floor
- Individual air conditioning and heating units in each apartment
- All appliances including refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher, and disposal
- Available carports plus open off-street parking lot for tenants
- Outdoor swimming pool and patio area
- Community garden where residents can grow their own food or flowers
- On-site maintenance and 24-hr. emergency service
- On-site management office
- Locked bicycle storage rooms on every floor
- On-site laundry facilities on every floor
- Community bulletin board and mail room
Laundry facilities are located at the center of each floor and are available 24/7 for your convenience. It is $1.25 to wash and $1.25 to dry. All machines take re-fillable laundry cards, which are included with your apartment.
Free parking for all! Tenants may park anywhere on the lot 24/7. Guests may only park on the lot during business hours (9am - 5pm).
Available at a charge of $20/month, these are much appreciated during those cold winter months, so get one while they last.
The swimming pool season is from Memorial day to Labor Day. The pool is open from 10am - 10pm every day. There is a limit of two guests per tenant. Tenants must remain with their guest at all times.
During the spring, summer, and fall months, we have a community garden. There are 10 plots available on a first come first serve basis. The fee per plot is $10 to cover general maintenance and water costs. Some general tools are provided during initial planting, but the tenant will provide their own hand tools, seeds, starts, and stakes.
Our apartments have plenty of space, but if you find that you’ve got too much stuff, we have storage lockers available for $10 / month.
Bicycle Storage Rooms
Indoor bicycle storage rooms on each floor are available at no charge.
We no longer allow pets of any kind.
There is single elevator in the lobby to the three floors. However, it is required that move-ins be done using the rear entrances of the building. All of the floors have a ground-level entrance for easy access. Utility moving carts are provided at the back doors for move-in purposes and daily use.